Well, I'm officially trying to share my first document--we shall see how it goes. I chose something simple, so that if it works, it will be easily useable.
I created a 'bug addition' center---I don't have pictures, but you can get the idea. I used die-cut flowers from the local teacher's store (they were on sale for $1.00 a pack), but you could use flowers or leaves. I then used one of the packs of stickers (found at AC Moore or Michaels---we don't have Hobby Lobby around here)---the bug collection. I used two flowers, and split one kind of bug between them. For instance, the ladybugs were split---two on one flower, four on another. The students had to find the matching pair of bugs, and create and solve the addition problem. This was the addition sentence they recorded on the sheet.
These packages of bug stickers are still at our local AC Moore stores, so you may be able to find them and use them. I don't have a picture of the actual package, but its the Darice sticker books (like these):
(and yes, I know caterpillars are a 'stretch' to include as a bug, but they were included in the sticker book. Sad, but true.) :)